We are seeking a Project Manager for JDE Procurement Management Module Implementation and lead a team of functional and technical resources both for in-house product development and client engagements. The role will see you managing AMPEC’s in-house initiatives and for several strategic customers, engaging at all levels (but especially at C level), helping run business better, solving business & technology challenges and achieving strategic goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and articulating solutions both in-house and for key strategic customers, acting as link between the Customer and the AMPEC delivery teams in Canada and India. This includes scoping and designing Solution road maps, delivering Pre-sales activities (RFP’s and presentations) that will help support the sales cycle and guide and manage the project team and from inception to adoption through to implementation.
- Preparing requirements document outlining resources/dependencies required to implement the work plan, including staff resource requirements
- Bi-weekly status reports to update staff on the activities associated with the plan including cost, communications, and scope management
- Conduct project kick-off
- Review of available Procurement Management module functionality and reports
- Review and verification of business roles, functional definitions, and supporting documentation
- Review of encumbrance best practices and a process implementation plan
- Provide a defined set of functional roles that can be set up in JDE to ensure segregation of duties related to the purchasing function
- The development of supporting technical documentation detailing Procurement Management module configuration to meet the requirements
- Development of BI Publisher reports as required
- Prepare a test plan to confirm the system meets all functional requirements
- Provide guidance to the users performing UAT
- Help fix the issues reported by users
- Understand the training requirements
- Prepare comprehensive training plan that include instructor-led training of the project team to facilitate successful implementation and knowledge transfer
- Develop City specific SOP’s related to the procurement function
- Lead training sessions for project team.
Must-have skills and experience:
- Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Electronics engineering or business equivalent discipline from a recognized program
- More than 10 years of relevant IT experience with a minimum of 8 years on JDE
- JDE Procurement Management Module: 8 years
- Extensive experience in providing comprehensive responses for numerous RFI, RFP & RFQ processes